Just another WordPress site
- Miyagi Kogyo Corporation
- Leather Shoe Manufacturing
- Executive Director Takahashi Kazuyoshi
- Headquarters/ Factory
- 2200 Miyauchi, Nanyo Yamagata, Japan 992-0472
TEL 81-0238-47-3155/ FAX 81-0238-45-3015 : 3365
- TEL 0238-47-3155 FAX 0238-45-3015：3365
- Established September, 1941
Institutionalized September 21st, 1952
- Capital Stock
- 70,000,000 yen
- No.of Employees
- 200,000 pairs a year (Equipment Capacity 800 pairs/ daily)
- Names of Manufactured Goods
- Gentlemen’s Leather Shoes, Men’s and Ladies’Walking Shoes, Golf Shoes, Goodyear Welted System, McKay System, Stitch-down System, Cemented System Machine-made shoes, Hand-sown moccasin manufacturing method
- Main Clients
- Regal Corporation, Abahouse International, Marubeni, Toho Lamac, Bridgestone Sports, Tomoe Shoji, Moonstar, Lifegear Corporation,Tsuruya Shoe Store, others (Not in order)
- Miyagi Kogyo Corporation was founded in Higashiyonban Town, Sendai City, on a capital of 195,000 yen.
- Miyagi Kogyo Corporation was established. On a capital of 8,000,000 yen, the old Goodyear equipment was replaced gradually with new machinery.
- Succeeded in merchandising the first gentleman’s shoes made in Japan by the injection molding system, originally sold as IP shoes.
- Technical cooperation is conducted with A. BARKER & SONS LIMITED of England, and received the right to manufacture and sell BARKER SHOES in Japan.
- Showroom and shop “Shoes House Tuff” is established.
- Celebrated the 50th anniversary of our establishment.
- Multi-size system traditional shoes BASIC35 is developed and sold.
- SST manufacturing system made comfort walking shoes ST.Relax is developed and sold.
- Respectfully made to order shoes, original custom-made shoe system is begun, accomplished with an originality of high degree, comprehensive wear and satisfying to own.